- Tell me about yourself
- What do you know about our organization?
- Why do you want to leave the organization you work for?
- What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?
- Why are you looking for a job in a field that's not related to your major?
- Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10
- Where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years from now?
- Sell a product to me. For example: Pen
- Why have you selected sales and marketing as your career?
- What major deals have you closed or in other words major clients you have acquired in past 6 months?
- What targets you were given in this job?
- How much target have you achieved from the assigned target?
- Are you willing to travel?
- Would you be willing to relocate if required?
- Your resume shows a gap in your work history. What happened?
- Can you create well written documents?
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Sales and Marketing Interview Questions
Whenever one wants to learn something or make sure one is competent enough to take any challenge in this field, one should be aware of the topics that one needs to cover, then the next point is how much has already been covered and how much is yet to be covered. Below is a list of roughly drafted sales and marketing interview questions in no particular order. Keep in view that the below list covers most of the questions, it's not exhaustive and it can be used as a reference check to make sure you have covered everything.